domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Unit 6 Vocabulary

Unit 6

1.       Conference: a meeting for consultation or discussion.
-We talked about all kind of stuff in the conference.  You should really have gone.

2.       Travel: to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship.
-The travel has been very long; I think my legs are asleep.

3.       Project: a specific plan.
-I think this is a good project but is not enough to our company.

4.       Hobby: an activity engaged in for pleasure or relaxation.
-My hobby is to put some laxative in my dog’s food when I have time.

5.       Business: the buying and selling of goods for profit; trade; commerce.

-I have a great business in mind.  But I need your help to do it and earn more money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario